SKOLdSkool Mon 9/11/23 10:50 PM

So in years past on FleaFlicker, for free agents for the current week, once the players game started, that player was LOCKED until waiver wire or until tuesday at 5am if no waiver wire.

NOW, this year even though the game for the current week is ended, like Puka this week, we can still add him to our roster for week 2 (adam lazard hadnt played yet he played on monday) so on Sunday night after the chargers game a member in our league added PUKE by replacing Adam Lazard.

We dont do waivers. This is crazy!! This shouldnt ever be allowed and in the past it wasnt but now it is. Is there a reason why Fleaflicker made this change or is there a setting I can toggle to LOCK a player from being added removed once the current weeks game has started?

Thanks

fleafounder Admin Tue 9/12/23 12:19 AM

You turned off waivers.

You can turn them back on here: fleaflicker.com

SKOLdSkool Tue 9/12/23 9:21 PM

Hello and thank you for your reply. I do know about waivers. I was just wondering why Fleaflicker made the coding change to not LOCK players (free agents) now for the week once a game has started?

Any chance they can code the option to LOCK free agents for the week once their game has started like it used to be?

Thanks much fir your reply!

Nate

noitankcapflow Wed 9/13/23 9:17 AM

nate go under edit lineup lock ck all lineup slots when the first game starts and close off free agency on thursday night reopen it on tuesday morning

SKOLdSkool Thu 9/14/23 9:30 PM

Cool Ill give that a shot... TU!!

noitankcapflow Thu 9/14/23 9:35 PM

yup that what i do for my league

MyFFBonly Fri 9/15/23 9:42 AM

You wrote a semi-coherent sentence. That is how you should conduct yourself on this platform

noitankcapflow Fri 9/15/23 11:11 AM

Yo

Qhat your imput on this seem know it all

noitankcapflow Sat 9/16/23 9:36 PM

right glen lupo?

SKOLdSkool Mon 9/11/23 10:57 PM

It should read PUKA not PUKE lol

So basically it seems to me that in the past, free agents status for adds was set to LOCKED once their game started for the week. NOW, its a orange plus icon that lets you add them to your team at anytime. Im am wondering why and it there is a way I can stop this. I've already had people in my league abuse this.

we do not use a waiver wire so in the past, free agents unlocked on tuesday at 5pm and it was just first come first serve.

Well, what happened is a member had adam lazard on his bench (played monday night) and so on Sunday, after the chargers game when Puka nacua has a monster game, he added PUKA by dropping Lazard. PUKA should be LOCKED and not available until tuesday morning but it seems there has been a coding change on Fleaflicker that allows this now?

If so, can I turn this off because people are just going to abuse this left and right! I mean a guy has a great Thursday night game so they just add them to their bench by dropping someone else on the bench and the weeks Sunday games are not even started cause its still thursday NIGHT?!

Am I the only one that thinks this is NUTZ and broken? What am I missing here?