John_Howland Sun 11/5/23 4:48 PM

Why is it so damn hard to get help with FF now? So frustrating!!!

leeman49er Sun 11/19/23 12:44 PM

I asked the same question and got a reply them saying they were understaffed so help is not as available .

John_Howland Wed 11/22/23 9:19 AM

Crazy, this has been going on for 3 full seasons if not longer now that we can't get anyone to help us.

Echo2822 Sat 11/11/23 9:17 AM

No, no one works here..Agreed..

fleafounder Admin Fri 11/10/23 1:35 PM

Just sent you a reply -- we no longer have 24 hour support for general questions.

John_Howland Fri 11/17/23 2:12 PM

Where did you send me a reply? 24 hour support isn't needed but once a week shouldn't be that hard to get a hold of someone for some adjustments to be made to these leagues for a better product. I buy the extras every year to support you all, we used to be able to get upgrades made in the offseason, it's been 3 years since I have been able to get someone to help us with some upgrades to these dynasty leagues which should be very easy programming to do in the offseason. Can we please find a way to get better communication on a consistent basis?

John_Howland Wed 11/22/23 9:21 AM

Again, no response from 7 days ago. We need some changes done to these leagues, they are minor things that will help a lot of people. I can fully understand being understaffed, this is beyond this. This is not attempting to help your paying clients. I haven't gotten in touch with anyone for over 3 years now.

ja385 Thu 11/23/23 6:02 PM

maybe you can help

in the Detroit Green Bay game the kicker missed the extra point in our league that would result in a -1pt

then Detroit had a 2 pt conversion In our league you would receive 2pts

shouldn't I receive 1pt ??