Bob_Detroit Sun 3/3/24 10:38 AM

Hi,

I have been a commissioner of several leagues for a few seasons and am wondering if it’s necessary for me to clear the non-keepers before each draft (I have been setting deadlines for my managers to set their keepers, and then using the commissioner function to clear rosters at a posted time), or will fleaflicker automatically clear them prior to start of draft?

Thanks in advance,

Commish Bob

System6 Sun 3/3/24 1:38 PM

Props to you Helados for helping people

Fleaflicker administration is a dumpster fire to put it nicely.. leaving hundreds and/or thousands of people who voluntarily joined their platform over the years ..

Just for them to not reply to anything and provide zero updates or help..

Here's looking at you, Ori.... fucking clown

HeladosVerde Wed 3/6/24 12:12 PM

The forum is here for us to help each other. I'm not sure insulting the creator of the site, which is provided free of cost to its users, is helpful. There are many many other platforms to choose from. I'm grateful to the founder for creating this one.

HeladosVerde Sun 3/3/24 11:05 AM

You do not need to do that manually. Most commish's don't. Under "Configure Draft" make sure this option is checked : "Plan to clear non-keepers at start of draft."

Bob_Detroit Sun 3/3/24 11:52 AM

Thank you👍🏻

bigbaldbastard Sat 3/30/24 6:16 AM

I changed up last year because of those issues. I commish several leagues and was always having to adjust rosters to start. If you select keep all players, your owners then have to cut there own to gain picks. Puts the responsibility back on owners to manage their rosters.

Bob_Detroit Sat 3/30/24 7:55 PM

I like that idea. Thank you for the info!