1337pino Tue 12/12/23 3:51 AM

Hi, we have a league of 10 teams broken into 2 divisions of 5 teams. For the playoffs, we select the top 3 teams in each division (using FleaFlicker's built-in tie breaker settings), but keep the divisions segregated on opposite sides of the bracket. As such, team #2 and #3 in a given division play each other, and then the winner plays team #1 of that same division. The winners from each division bracket then play in the championship game.

Is there a way to have FleaFlicker automatically seed the bracket this way? Our league manager has been having to do this manually for years (FleaFlicker instead just tries to take the top 6 overall teams from the whole league to seed into a bracket);

mikeschrad Wed 12/13/23 2:27 PM

I think you can manually adjust it but it's wonky. Go into the playoffs and find the bracket. You can then set the #1 seed, who would play the winner of the #4v#5 game, and the #2 seed would play the winner of the #3v#6 game. Just keep 1, 4 and 5 from one division and 2, 3 and 6 from the other. Be sure in your playoff setup you have "no" clicked on the question "reseed after each round". I think that should do it.

LinusPhilly Tue 12/12/23 1:44 PM

I was about to come ask a similar question... We have the same setup but our commissioner adjusts the 1st week, but he says fleaflicker says he won't be able to adjust it again so how do you manually adjust it for the next week? Is there something or commissioner is missing?