DarthSkippy Wed 6/14/23 2:21 PM

Mr. Schwartz/Fleaflicker.

I'm not going away.

I'm not going to stop requesting this.

I've already looked into hiring lawyers in Brooklyn to begin legal proceedings against your company.

It is illegal for you to allow cyber-bullying & harassment on your public forums.

Please, for the 15th or so time, give us the ability to block other users & delete their comments from our public forum posts.

Do the right thing.

Thanks.

NotoriousCig Thu 7/27/23 12:16 PM

His new account is now mnjp0623.

Comissioners be forewarned. Thanks!

noitankcapflow Wed 8/23/23 5:56 PM

are you sure that

noitankcapflow Thu 6/15/23 9:22 AM

darth werent you trhe one said i talked the oener thatw bulllshit lier right

MonteM Wed 6/14/23 5:02 PM

I don't think it is possible to have cyber-bullying & harassment on the public forums. It's possible to be extremely annoying (and clearly it happens), but to reach the level of criminal cyber-bullying & harassment you need to have actual knowledge of who the person is and not just a random fantasy user.

Hire your Brooklyn lawyers and let's see what happens.

DarthSkippy Wed 6/14/23 6:38 PM

There are ppl who can find out who the abusers are, even on sites like this. Of course it's possible - just look at some of the threads on here. Are you affiliated with Flea then?

MonteM Wed 6/14/23 10:41 PM

You misunderstand. I'm saying that your alleged abuser knows little about you (other than you're easily rattled). True cyber-bullies find out or know who people are and do a lot more than annoy on fantasy sports message boards.

I'm not affiliated, but I'm hoping if I provide enough legal analysis that I'll be blessed with The Power of the Schwartz and get a lightning bolt and green E behind my name.

DarthSkippy Wed 6/14/23 11:27 PM

lol. Not sure why you bothered commenting then? - it wasn't directed at you & you've added nothing of value, other then to mock. Seems to me your only point was to troll & to add an "expert" opinion of which you're probably not qualified to give. Basically proving my point of being able to block ppl on here, ironically. "easily rattled" ? lol - what? Bc I'm sick & tired of being stalked, harassed, name-called, slandered for literal years on here by certain individuals? where I literally cannot post on here without a troll responding? that's "easily rattled" in your book? ok then, lol. I neither accept nor acknowledge your assessment of the situation. Instead of being part of the problem & adding to it - why didn't you consider adding your voice to help pitch for a resolution?

MonteM Thu 6/15/23 1:03 AM

STOP BEING A SOFT WHINY LITTLE BITCH! How's that for a simple resolution?

noitankcapflow Thu 6/15/23 8:21 AM

darth snd wolfpack both softies

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 11:47 AM

noitankcapflow 4 minutes ago

SO ADAM WHAT YOUR PLAN FOR TODAY ARE YOU GOING GO AFYER MONTE ARE YOU DEFEND WOLFPACKNATION ARE YOU DEFEND YOU BYDDY CJ AND DARTH SKIPPY SEEM IT!DO YOIU LIVE IN MOMMA BASEMENT WITH LIL DEBBIE MUST 600lbs RIGHT ASSHOL>E YA I FO HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 11:52 AM

MIME-Version: 1.0

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 09:32:43 -0500

References:

In-Reply-To:

Message-ID:

Subject: Re:

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 11:53 AM

YOUI DEFENDING YOUR DARTH I SEE BOTH MYFBBONLY AND DARTH SOFTIES YOU NEED KLEEX

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 12:17 PM

bur hey bok when need a hug fleaflicker.com

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 12:18 PM

Where can I find you to receive this hug?

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 12:29 PM

Where can I find you to receive this hug? Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?Where can I find you to receive this hug?v

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 12:38 PM

I can be at Jackson Square in New Orleans, LA within two hours. What time is good for you?

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 1:45 PM

Are you sure bout that

MyFFBonly Thu 6/22/23 1:46 PM

Yes.

noitankcapflow Thu 6/22/23 4:20 PM

Haha maybe you ND Darth hugs

Run_CMC Fri 6/23/23 4:50 PM

Why do any of you even engage with one another? It's a waste of each person's time.

Stop feeding the internet trolls. The more you interact or give them any acknowledgement, the more you continue to invite it.

There's no need for lawyers lmao. Just ignore and don't acknowledge.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:00 PM

run cmc they love attention!

MyFFBonly Fri 6/30/23 2:14 PM

I do love your attention.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:23 PM

mark pion-myfbbonly why keep on denying that didnt facebook that also samwe email address that yahoo!

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:24 PM

You busted him . you caught him with his hand in the cookie jar yet he still wants to pretend that he's legit.

MyFFBonly Fri 6/30/23 2:28 PM

Cookie jar, Facebook -- he must be really old.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:31 PM

your the te keep denyingright because it ok lover your oreos!you want milk with that to just donnie trump would like them

MyFFBonly Fri 6/30/23 2:44 PM

I am Mark Pion and Santa Claus. Both of whom are equally real.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:57 PM

sorta im not karen stolz but wont talk bout it right just like how facebook says right

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 2:58 PM

Mark Pion

1 friend

Intro

Studied at John Abbott College

Went to Pierrefonds Community High School- Home of the Trojans

Lives in Sainte-Geneviève-De-Pierrefonds, Quebec

Single

Photos

Friends

1 friend

Karen Stolz

Life events

Privacy · Terms · Advertising · Ad Choices · Cookies · · Meta © 2023

Mark Pion updated his profile picture.

noetprodSs2714f7

ah904

y

i

M

c4ufi3l90m

1ua9512u5mu3llag

m

a

uha5f

·

Mark Pion

1991 · ·

Left John Abbott College

College

Mark Pion

1989 · ·

Graduated from Pierrefonds Community High School- Home of the Trojans

High school

Mark Pion

1989 · ·

Started School at John Abbott College

College

Mark Pion

1984 · ·

Started School at Pierrefonds Community High School- Home of the Trojans

High school

MyFFBonly Fri 6/30/23 3:06 PM

I have never used Facebook so I am unaware how a person's identity is verified thereon. Good luck finding this Karen. PS - We both know that you are not going to do anything meaningful if you find her. So stop wasting your time on this matter.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 3:10 PM

oh come know why kepep deny like rewpublivcan wew all knoew they love grt there hand in cookmie jark right!why idnyt mark pion fleaflicker active right that aldo connected with same email address deny that to?likr michael zimmermen account and scott gates account the same mark pion pic

MyFFBonly Fri 6/30/23 4:36 PM

There was a Fleaflicker user with the Display Name: Mark Pion. Apparently, there is a Facebook user named Mark Pion. You have provided no evidence connecting these two accounts.

noitankcapflow Fri 6/30/23 6:46 PM

You think it ok denyevetythi g just like yrump deny denydeny deny

noitankcapflow Sun 7/2/23 1:42 PM

irionic yoiu change you ptofiler again NFLMyFFBonly

Teams

Game Overall Playoffs Trophies Favorite Team Favorite Players

Football 439-604 (.421) 18-32

Experience

Rookie (Never Played)

Last Seen

2 hours ago

Account

Free (with ads)

Subscriptions

None

[Deleted User] Sun 7/2/23 2:55 PM

Hey retards. That's my Mom. She's 100 times the person you'll ever be. Bugger off and get a life.

noitankcapflow Sun 7/2/23 2:56 PM

oh look it mirable mark pion did you delete you account aagain!or just myfbbonly account?

noitankcapflow Sun 7/2/23 3:05 PM

o ysa ive foun edge account care explain that to?