Bob_Detroit Thu 1/12/23 6:05 AM

Can I ban someone from joining my leagues without changing my league to private.

Mark_Pion has joined and abruptly quit in countless leagues that I either commish or belong to. He/they seem to be habitual quitters yet not red flagged

[Deleted User] Mon 1/16/23 8:29 PM

Don't worry, Bob, your leagues are boring.

noitankcapflow Mon 1/16/23 10:12 PM

Yet who wanted be co owners screw up league

Bob_Detroit Tue 1/17/23 6:11 AM

@Mark_Pion

I suggest looking at league rules, roster requirements and scoring before joining that league.

noitankcapflow Tue 1/17/23 7:41 AM

Gotta agree bob

Bob_Detroit Tue 1/17/23 9:32 AM

Thanks Jim! I feel that Mark's comment about my leagues being boring was rude and un-sportsmanlike. I design my leagues for beginners but I have many veteran fantasy sports managers that like my leagues because they are quick and easy to maintain. I understand that some people enjoy much more complex rosters and such, but we all gravitate towards what we like. For guys that just join and quit leagues over and over again is quite a hassle for the league's comissioner, especially after the draft has taken place and or the season has started. Those vacancies can be hard to fill. Just my opinion! Anyways, have a good day!

noitankcapflow Tue 1/17/23 9:40 AM

here another hre mark pion made hockey pool fleaflicker.com

noitankcapflow Fri 1/20/23 2:36 PM

MYFBBOMNLY AKA MARK PION

MyFFBonly Mon 1/23/23 1:35 PM

jimduggan, please stop "flaming" me.

noitankcapflow Mon 1/23/23 2:25 PM

^ yOU THINK WE SHOULDNT BLSMR YOU BUT BLAME EVERY! ELSE ON HERE!SEEM ODD RIGHT!

Crom75 Fri 1/13/23 1:49 PM

As far as I know of, all you can do is make it private or remove the repeat offender owner yourself. There has been a big push for blocking and banning, I have never seen any resolution. I have a couple I had to remove from private leagues. If they get by that, which he did in one, I just removed him right away.

Bob_Detroit Fri 1/13/23 5:41 PM

thanks!

Crom75 Wed 9/6/23 10:47 PM

I think stuff needs to be pushed to flea to police these chats and ban owners from them. I'm set to take legal action on them for not doing so and on one particular for harassment.

Bob_Detroit Thu 9/7/23 7:09 AM

Hi Crom75, I took your advice and made all my leagues private. Also for an experiment,

I made a couple of my leagues restricted with at least one full season of experience and minimum 25% winning percentage. This seems to be helping. The guy that I’m having issues with always bails after joining leagues, making roster changes and then abruptly quits. This seems to be working for me and my turnover has been greatly reduced :)

Crom75 Thu 9/7/23 9:02 AM

Cool. Glad that helped. I guess here on the discussions since Flea won't ban people for violating terms of service I'll just have to keep reporting him everywhere else and just not reading it on here. I keep trying that and then the db changes his name.

noitankcapflow Thu 9/7/23 9:05 AM

you dont think were your post crom75