JefQ27BlueJays Tue 3/26/24 8:30 AM

I have selected the "Always on Waivers" option for free agents in MLB.

All of our players are NOT on waivers, all of our free agents can be added at any time.

This is a major source of stress.

Is the button not working or am I doing something incorrect.

I've got to get to work!!!!

We need to get all free agents available for the blind bid.

Run_CMC Tue 3/26/24 10:41 AM

Same here. Doesn't seem to be working even though "Always on waivers" is enabled in all 3 of my leagues

JefQ27BlueJays Tue 3/26/24 8:33 PM

Kind of a big problem. My entire League is all waiting on it.

Run_CMC Thu 3/28/24 10:09 AM

This is what Ori replied with to my own post about our issue as well:

"We don’t support always-on waivers for baseball (Football only for now). You had preseason waivers enabled which are always on. But the season has technically started with the South Korea games."

Maybe I'm misremembering the setting last year, but I really thought always-on waivers was available for baseball & basketball too

JefQ27BlueJays Fri 3/29/24 8:45 AM

It definately was, in my league you must claim free agents with a minimum claim of $1. No free FA's.

Arge2000 Wed 4/10/24 9:51 PM

Also in my league, they say that it is because if a player is injured during the game you have a chance to withdraw the offer and analyze it better, it was something like that. For my part, I would like Claim to be full time, for example, I have it up for auction and it is interesting to see how the players are bought.

JefQ27BlueJays Thu 4/11/24 9:35 AM

All I am trying to accomplish is that all players are bid on.

Run_CMC Thu 4/11/24 10:55 AM

Yeah, I'm not really sure why "always-on" waivers isn't enabled for basketball and baseball either. If it's true that they never have been, then that would just be odd to only have it for one sport as opposed to all of them, especially the ones where there are games each day of the season. Seems kinda non-sensical to me.

I do know Sleeper has it enabled for all sports, so that's helpful. But no reason why Flea shouldn't have this basic function for all sports.

JefQ27BlueJays Thu 4/11/24 2:34 PM

I was pretty sure we used it last yrar, we had a whole bunch of discussion about it.

It caused quite a problem to start our season. A lot of wasted time by myself and my Co-Commishes.

Nearly had a guy quit.